Removing these appears to have fixed this:

auto-delete="true"
auto-update="true"
auto-retrieve="true"

I thought OTM could co-exists with these settings?  I guess I was wrong.

| Scott T Weaver                 |
| <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>            |
| Apache Jetspeed Portal Project |
| Apache Pluto Portlet Container |