Hi.

I have an existing database and I am using a plug-in to generate
repository.xml file for all the tables in this database. Now, I want to
be able to connect to a different database via OJB and create the same
tables based on the repository.xml.

Is it possible to drop/create a table based on the repository.xml data
using OJB?

Thanks.

Oleg

This e-mail may contain privileged or confidential material intended for the named
recipient only.
If you are not the named recipient, delete this message and all attachments.
Unauthorized reviewing, copying, printing, disclosing, or otherwise using information
in this e-mail is prohibited.
We reserve the right to monitor e-mail sent through our network.