I wonder if some could give me a little more in depth status of JDO in
RC5.

Specifically, from looking at the mail archives I understand that in
addition to the JDO ref. mask, there is some native JDO already
implemented. So I'm wondering if what's available is buggy or just
incomplete and is this documented anywhere other than looking through
the source.

My reason being is I have a facade pattern to OJB as my ORM, but I was
hoping to use as much JDO as possible to lessen the change when it
becomes fully available.

thanks