Check your class path; you're missing some of the libraries required by OJB (commons-logging in this case).

L.

Carles Duque wrote:
Hello, I'm using tomcat and ojb. I test an example of cocoon with ojb:

        PersistenceManager manager = factory.getPersistenceManager();
        /* 2. Get current transaction */
        Transaction tx = manager.currentTransaction();
        /* 3. Start a Transaction */
        tx.begin();
        /* 4. now perform persistence operations. Store the new user */
        manager.makePersistent(usr);
        /* 5. Commit the transaction  */
      tx.commit();

In the "tx.begin();" tha application throws an error like this: [BOOT] ERROR: [org.apache.ojb.broker.util.logging.LoggerFactoryImpl] Could not set logger for class null org/apache/commons/lang/exception/NestableException java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/commons/lang/exception/NestableException at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass0(Native Method) at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:509)

Can you help me?

Carles