Hi all,

Situation:
We use a single data/db model which can either be an online network
database (PGSql) or an offline local one (HSQLDB). At startup time, the
user chooses which to use, and we just apply a different
connection-descriptor. That all works great.

Now one feature requires a connection to the online db and we wanted
this to be made accessible for the offline users if they happen to be
connected. I need to have 2 odmg connections open at the same time for a
short period - is this possible? From a quick look through the OJB &
DatabaseImpl docs it seems that OJB only supports a single open db...

Are there workarounds other than closing and opening each in turn?

Thanks for your help,

Rob :)