Hi,

I have a (quite small) problem: I want that each table in my database has an attribute "CreationDate" which reflects the time when this row has been inserted. But I don't want to use any database-specific datatypes or functions.

My current idea is really simple and uses the callback-mechanism: Each Java-Object gets an attribute creationDate which I can set to the correct value in the PeristenceBrokerAware.beforeInsert(PersistenceBroker) method.

But with this approach I have one problem, how could I set the creationDate-values to the rows of N-M-Relations which I have not decomposed?

Is there a way to extend the "inserts" of OJB, when OJB is creating those rows?

Glad for any help!
Tino