From: Glenn Barnard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2004 7:54 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ann] new release 1.0.RC6

Congratulations!!!

I have a couple of questions...

First, will it have a debuggable version? rc5 didn't (at least as far as I
could see)?

McCaffrey, John G. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> and I have been working with
OJB to get the primary key from a native sequence manager. John's using DB2
and I'm using MS SQL Server. Seems like John's solution works, but mine
isn't (yet). When can we get our solutions included with the base code?