Hi Leandro,

could you post a snip of the source code?

Leandro Augusto de Almeida wrote:

Hi Armin,

I was using a DataSource (in Websphere) from the Jdbc Provider oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleConnectionPoolDataSource and using the PB-tx-demarcation (broker.beginTransaction().....). When I changed the datasource to oracle.jdbc.xa.client.OracleXADataSource the application shows this exception when commit is called :

46563 ERROR accesslayer.ConnectionFactoryAbstractImpl - Closing connection failed
com.ibm.ejs.cm.exception.WorkRolledbackException: Outstanding work on this connection
which was not comitted or rolledback by the user has been rolledback.
        at
org.apache.ojb.broker.core.DelegatingPersistenceBroker.commitTransaction(DelegatingPersistenceBroker.java:145)
        at
br.com.equifax.dataqa.procir.persistencia.dao.OjbParametroDAO.findAllParametro(OjbParametroDAO.java:258)

Do you know what I am doing wrong ?