Hello,

i've got a small howto question.
I use PB API of OJB RC6 inside of JBoss 3.2.3 with DB2.
There are applications which directly access the same data without usng OJB or ejb.
My problem now is that I would like to lock some (not all) objects imediately.
Normaly I use read uncommited but at EJB's the data are written at commit of the
whole transaction what means other apps can modify the data until the ejb
transaction is commited.
I would like to lock the objects (again, not all) for other reads like repeatable read.
Is it possible to do this only for some objects? Where to set the jdbc transaction isolation
in general when usin ojb with ejb's?

best regards,

Guido