query.bind(new Integer(150));
List bookList = (List) query.execute();

There is a 1:1 association between Book and Image, nothing from a real app, that is just a test.

I didn't take time to check OJB JUnit's test, but I'm pretty sure there are some like this one.

Wil Hunt wrote:
What was the syntax for your query?  I presume that something about the
query triggered the join code.

Wil

"Philippe Hacquin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi again,

sorry for the wrong tip. If it can be of any help, I've got such a query
working with MySQL 4.0.13 (an Integer as criteria, though, not a Date).