I have a problem with this type of select. This is my code:
**************
Criteria crit =3D new Criteria();
org.apache.ojb.broker.query.ReportQueryByCriteria query =3D new =
ReportQueryByCriteria(Estudiant.class, crit);
query.setColumns(new String[] { "MAX(ID)" });
Iterator iter2 =3D broker.getReportQueryIteratorByQuery(query);

But I don't know how return this iter2.next(). An Object of nothing... =
because It generate ClassCastException with Estudiant, Long, Integer and =
Double.

Anyone Can help me? Thanks!!

Carles Duque