For me works with 5 levels (huh, not so bad...).

The only high WARNING here is if you try to get a report query using, let's say, max(someField), don't forget to iterate over results and watch the biggest (OJB will not do it for you: OJB will issue a select max(someField) for each table). May be this warning should be in docs, don't?

Best regards,

Edson Richter

Jakob Braeuchi wrote:

hi ziv,

this also works for three levels.

jakob

Ziv Yankowitz wrote:

Hi Folks,

if I have a three level inheritance each mapped to it's own table,
where Class C extends Class B extends Class A
and I want to query Class C to bring all the data of all level is this possible?

I know in two level inheritance this works.

thanks.