Hi Stephen,

Stephen Ting wrote:
Hi Armin,

Thanks for your help + suggestion. I had successfully package everything
in an ear file and it is redeployable.

Congratulation! This isn't everybody's job ;-)

So nice. Actually, there is not
much changes to what was suggested in the ojb deployment doc.

Stephen it would be really great if you could write a "howto" about your experience with OJB .ear packing (no big thing, only a few lines in your on words how you get it work) to integate it in "deployment" page.

I had successfully uses 2 methods to get it work on Jboss 3.2.3.

1. To include ALL jar file required by OJB during runtime in the
classpath of the manifest file.

Class-Path: db-ojb-1.0.rc6.jar antlr-2.7.3.jar commons-beanutils.jar c
 ommons-collections.jar commons-dbcp-1.1.jar commons-lang-2.0.jar comm
 ons-logging.jar commons-pool-1.1.jar jakarta-regexp-1.3.jar

***The carriage return at the end of the classpath is not required.

2. The second approach is to add the required jar file as a "java"
element in the application.xml file. To use this method, all the library
had to be in right at the root of the ear.

<module>
<java>db-ojb-1.0.rc6.jar</java>
</module>

...etc

NOTE: If only include ojb jar file in the classpath it won't work.

Regards,
Stephen