Hi Axel,

Guerrero, Axel wrote:

I run OJB using Datasources setup in JBoss.

Do I have to specify the userid/password combination in repository.xml given that the
same information is already stored by JBoss when I setup the datasource?

yep, OJB does not know about the JBoss configuration files. But it is also possible to let user/password blank in OJB repository and specify user/password at runtime by passing it with the PBKey. See
http://db.apache.org/ojb/faq.html#Needed%20to%20put%20user/password%20of%20database%20connection%20in%20repository%20file?

PBKey pbKey = new PBKey(jcdAlias, user, passwd);
PersistenceBroker broker = PersistenceBrokerFactory.createPersistenceBroker(pbKey);

if user/password was set

PBKey pbKey = new PBKey(jcdAlias);
PersistenceBroker broker = PersistenceBrokerFactory.createPersistenceBroker(pbKey);

Axel Guerrero
[EMAIL PROTECTED]