From: Info <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: OJB - Query for two table join
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 01:21:37 -0400

Hi,

For example, I have two table A and B. Now I want a combination collection of some field of A and some of B:

SELECT A.xxx, A.yyy, B.zzz
FROM A
INNER JOIN B
ON A.id = B.id

I will get a colleciton as a result after open a query by using OJB, but how can I get the data (xxx, yyy, zzz) from a Collection?
If OJB does not support this feature, any alternetive solutions available right now?

Thanks,

Wallace