I'm trying to generate a configuration for a collection using xdoclet. I'm
trying to get xdoclet to output XML to specify the query-customizer class,
but I just can't get it to work. I'm following the online docs and it's just
not working. Here's the code:

         * @ojb.collection
         *    element-class-ref = "bean.Channel"
         *      foreignkey = "accountId"
         *      orderby = "slot=ASC"
         *      query-customizer = "bean.ChannelQueryCustomizer"
         *      auto-delete = "false"
         *      auto-retrieve = "true"
       *        auto-update = "false"
         */
        private java.util.List channels;

What I get is this:

    <collection-descriptor
        name="channels"
        element-class-ref="com.alloy.hipe.bean.Channel"
        auto-retrieve="true"
        auto-update="false"
        auto-delete="false"

        <inverse-foreignkey field-ref="accountId"/>
    </collection-descriptor>

I've tried variations using query-customizer-attributes and that doesn't
seem to help. I've found a post in the archive that mentions an
@ojb.query-customizer tag, but there's no docs I can find on it. I'm using
ojb R5 (I also tried this with R6 with the same results).

Any ideas?

- Fred