Hi Alexandre,
could you send the java class ?
wish version of the jdo enhancer do you use ?

Le 26 avr. 04, à 09:00, Alexandre BOISSEAU a écrit :

Hi,

I have a class file with an 'long id' autoincrementally. During byte-code enhancement, I get the following error :
[java] Error while enhancing: JDO ENHANCER: At least one error occurred while enhancing input class for Transparent Persistence; detailed message(s): nested exception: com.sun.jdori.model.ModelFatalException: ReflectionJavaField.ensureInitializedField: cannot find reflection field instance for field id.
[java] com.sun.jdori.enhancer.EnhancerUserException: JDO ENHANCER: At least one error occurred while enhancing input class for Transparent Persistence; detailed message(s): nested exception: com.sun.jdori.model.ModelFatalException: ReflectionJavaField.ensureInitializedField: cannot find reflection field instance for field id.
[java] at com.sun.jdori.enhancer.filter.Enhancer.enhanceClassFile(Unknown Source)
[java] at com.sun.jdori.enhancer.Main.enhanceClassFile(Unknown Source)
[java] at com.sun.jdori.enhancer.Main.enhanceInputFiles(Unknown Source)
[java] at com.sun.jdori.enhancer.Main.process(Unknown Source)
[java] at com.sun.jdori.enhancer.Main.main(Unknown Source)

Contents of XML Metadate file :
<jdo>
<package name="org.esupportail.portal.channels.CPracticeChannel">
<class name="CFile">
<extension vendor-name="ojb" key="table" value="file" />
<field name="id">
<extension vendor-name="ojb" key="column" value="id" />
<extension vendor-name="ojb" key="jdbc-type" value="BIGINT" /> </field>
</class>

Please help me ?
And if you need other details ...

Regards, Alexandre.

--
Alexandre BOISSEAU
University of Rennes1 - France

Nicolas Arni-Bloch
Groupe MATIS, Centre Universitaire d'Informatique
24 rue General-Dufour
CH-1204 Genève
eMail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
phone : +41 22 379 76 80