Hi,

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I am sure at 80% that I make a syntaxe mistake. But I can't find where in my configuration files. So a first question is : Does a tool existe to verify the configuration syntaxe according to the DTD?

Most xml-tools should be able to validate an xml file against the dtd.

hmm, stack trace isn't helpful. Is this all? Normally you will find the reason in one of the nested exception output.

If you doing something wrong in metadata mapping, enable 'DEBUG' mode for

org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.RepositoryXmlHandler
and org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.ConnectionDescriptorXmlHandler

If you use OJB default logging change the entries in OJB.properties. Else it depends on the used logging framework.

When I execute this lines :

protected void init()
{
// get odmg facade instance
odmg = OJB.getInstance();
db = odmg.newDatabase();
try
{
db.open(getDataSource(), getAccesRight());
}
catch (Exception ex)
{
log.error("db ouverture de la BD", ex);

I have the next exception :

java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
at org.apache.ojb.broker.util.BrokerHelper.crossCheckPBKey(BrokerHelper.java:123)
at org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerFactoryDefaultImpl.createPersistenceBroker(PersistenceBrokerFactoryDefaultImpl.java:91)
at org.apache.ojb.broker.PersistenceBrokerFactory.createPersistenceBroker(PersistenceBrokerFactory.java:86)
at org.apache.ojb.odmg.DatabaseImpl.open(DatabaseImpl.java:121)
at com.arsoe.trelaze.socle.dao.odmg.ODMGDataAccessObject.init(ODMGDataAccessObject.java:125)

I use the OJB.properties and repository.dtd from the db-ojb-1.0.rc6. My repository.xml I have the following data source declaration :

  <jdbc-connection-descriptor
      jcd-alias="default"
      default-connection="true"
      platform="MySQL"
      jdbc-level="2.0"
      driver="org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver"
      protocol="jdbc"
      subprotocol="mysql"
      dbalias="//arsodev1:3306/SuiviServices"
      username="root"
      password="root">
  </jdbc-connection-descriptor>

The other elements are generate with xdoclet call with maven so there is probably no errors in it ?

Nicolas