Hi

I found the specific class and added the follwing code to the class
org.apache.ojb.tools.mapping.reversedb.DBSchema in the read-method before
the call of  this.addColumn(...):

      if(iDataType == java.sql.Types.DECIMAL){
        if(iDecimalDigits>0) {
          iDataType = java.sql.Types.DOUBLE;
        } else {
          iDataType = java.sql.Types.BIGINT;

It's a simple workaround, perhaps it helps to develope a better
revers-db-Tool in future...

Roland Ribi