hi loic,

there's a new feature to support pathHints per criteria. this could probably help. btw the attachement got lost.

jakob

Loïc Péron wrote:

Hi,

I have a problem using patterns for querying

(case files attached as patch bellow for more precisions)

My query is two-level deep with two search paths,
all classes being referred through the same interface

 I interface implemented by all classes
 A refers to I implemented by B and B2
 B, B2 refer to I implemented by C

I search all instances of A using a test on b.c
Although I put both B and B2 in the pathClass hints
for the query, only the first one is taken in account
and my result is partial

This is backed by some code -study, but I cannot say
wether I use this correctly or not.
In either case, what is the desired method to achieve
my goal, without having to manually join multiple
queries.