I believe, though lack first hand knowledge, that Thomas M. said the JDORI plugin doesn't work with proxies. That is its big drawback =(

-Brian

On May 4, 2004, at 4:16 AM, Alexandre BOISSEAU wrote:

Hi,

I have problems when using proxy class :
With the tutorial example :
Loading of Article objects for a given ProductGroup works correctly, but when I try to load Article objects only, the search always returns nothing. Removing proxy from Article class-descriptor fixes the problem (search works correctly). Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
Alexandre

--
Alexandre BOISSEAU