Thanks for the logging information. I got it into JBoss.

Meanwhile, yesterday I solved my problems. It seems that OJB works backwards when it
comes to 1:1 relations, and with tons of tweaking and two weeks later, it now saves
the Parent and the Child record, and I can move on.

Thanks for the help everyone.

Mark

Armin Waibel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Mark,

Mark Spritzler wrote:

> "If yes enable 'debug' log level for class
> org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.RepositoryXmlHandler and
> org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.ConnectionDescriptorXmlHandler in JBoss logging
> properties file to see more detailed what's going wrong."
>
> How do you do that? I looking in a lot of JBoss files and couldn't find such classes
> listed.

Did you see OJB logging section within JBoss?
http://db.apache.org/ojb/deployment.html#Configure%20OJB%20for%20managed%20environments%20considering%20as%20JBoss%20example

in "8. OJB logging within JBoss"
I think you don't need to add the appender-ref elements and maybe you
need to set 'Threshold' param to DEBUG

please let me know what's the best settings to enable logging if you
have success.