Hi Martin,

Martin I. Levi wrote:
Hi,

When I try to compile a code line similar to this one (importing org.apache.ojb.broker.util.BrokerHelper):

broker.serviceBrokerHelper().link(an_object,"an_attrib_name",false);

The compiler says that this method does not exist, I checked the file
/src/org/apache/ojb/broker/util/BrokerHelper.java class and I found no
link or unlink methods... i am completely lost any clue ?

This is a new enhancement and only works for rc6 or latest from CVS.

Greets,

Martin Ivan Levi

Universistat Politecnica de Catalunya
Centre Tecnologic de Transferencia de Calor