http://db.apache.org/ojb/faq.html#What%20are%20the%20differences%20between%20the%20PersistenceBroker%20API%20and%20the%20ODMG%20API?%20Which%20one%20should%20I%20use%20in%20my%20applications?

Corey wrote:
    Hi all,

    Sorry, newbie posting here. I've read all the docs and played with all of
    the tutorials, but now I need some advice. The question is whether to code
    directly to the PB or to code to ODMG or JDO. I'm attracted to the simplicity
    of the PB but am concerned about the management of 1:n or m:n relationships
    between objects. The documentation indicates that when using the PB, the
relationships
    between collections of objects would need to resolved manually using the link()
    and unlink() calls. The document also seems to indicate that this would not be
    the case if ODMG were employed. Can anyone iterate over the good, bad and
    ugly of one method verses the other? Looking for the voice of experience here.

    Thanks
    --Corey
William C. Brown
Chief Architect. Spectrum Software Inc.