Hi all,

A couple of quick questions:

1) When persisting a new object, does the in-memory one get its PK set
automatically by OJB after the operation has committed, or do I have to
search for it afterwards to get at the PK?

2) As OJB does updates as 'delete+insert', if I have a proxied
Collection inside an object but not yet materialized, and then change
and store the parent object, will the Collection get created, deleted
and then re-inserted or will it not be touched at all (the second would
be preferable for me)?

Cheers,

Chris