From: "Keith Rogers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2004 1:32 PM
Subject: Re: OJB and MySQL?

> I've written a generic web-based database framework using OJB, which is
> currently being used with a MySQL server for the UK Highways Agency's
> Traffic Officer training program.
>
> No problems with MySQL, and any with OJB had already been fixed in the
> latest CVS.

> Hi all!
>
> ...Does anyone are using MySQL and OJB in production-quality project?
>
> I'm starting a new prj, I'm oriented towards this DB, but I'd like to
> know if
> there is some "success story"....
>
> Thanks for your opinions and bye!
>
> Paolo

> The information in this e-mail is confidential and intended to be solely
for the use of the addressee(s) and may contain copyright and/or legally
privileged information.  If you are not the addressee (or responsible for
delivery of the message to the addressee) please e-mail us at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and delete the message from your computer;
copying, distribution, use or disclosure of its contents is strictly
prohibited.
> As Internet communications are capable of data corruption no
responsibility is accepted for changes made to this message after it was
sent. For this reason it may be inappropriate to rely on advice contained in
any e-mail without obtaining written confirmation of it.
> In addition, no liability or responsibility is accepted for viruses and it
is your responsibility to scan attachments (if any).
> Please note that for business purposes, outgoing and incoming emails from
and to the company may be monitored and recorded.

> Mouchel Parkman UK Ltd, Registered in England at West Hall, Parvis Road,
West Byfleet, Surrey UK KT14 6EZ Registered No : 1686040