A Leg wrote:

Hi Thomas

In fact I have been obliged to add System.out element in code to be able to get a trace.
Now I have a full trace.
But I still don't know what to do to solve my problem.

Please use a debug build of OJB, otherwise its hard to tell where the NullPointerException occurs. You can simply run the OJB build.xml file with the target jar-debug, then copy the created OJB jar from the dist folder over the one in your project. BTW, which version of OJB do you use ?
Also, if you are able to set system properties for your project (in a normal app you would use the -D commandline switch of the java executable), then you can change the log level of the boot loggerto INFO or DEBUG to see more log messages via the OJB.bootLogLevel system property.

Tom