Hi,

like you have seen, I've tried and tried to make 1:n mapping to work.

Now I did exactly how tutorials and docs showed but still it's not working correctly. I used <collection-descriptor> and <reference-descriptor> just like showed in docs/howto's/tutorial but still no luck. It seems that it doesn't care in which order it inserts / deletes stuff from database => BUG?

It seems to execute sql-clauses in somewhat random order. I have set up webpage to what I did and what was the result.

Webpage is http://joose.iki.fi/ojb/

ojb is 1.0.rc6

Could this be a bug or is this just feature not yet supported?

Can I somehow make it manually to retrieve/delete in correct order?

Thanks, Joose

--
"Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else!"
* http://iki.fi/joose/ * [EMAIL PROTECTED] * +358 44 561 0270 *