To my knowledge there isn't, though it should be possible to implement (outside of ODMG, as I don't think ODMG provides a mechanism in its API).

I am not sure how much rework of internal API's would be required, but as (in most cases) OJB assigns the PK itself it could be possible to do it early. I don't have a lot of spare cycles to dig into doing this right now, however.

-Brian