From: Charles N. Harvey III [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2004 9:24 AM
To: OJB Users List
Subject: Re: Negative Sequence Numbers?

It means that something isn't set correctly in the database.
This has happened to me many times. It always happens when I turn on
"native" sequencing (IDENTITY in MSSQL or AUTOINCREMENT in MySql). Check
the PK of your database, it might not be properly set to increment. Whenever
this isn't set properly I get -1 and -2 for sequence numbers all the time.

Although, I might be completely wrong and it might be something totally
different, I thought I'd try though.

Charlie