Joose Vettenranta wrote:

Hi,

it seems that when I try to get Child it also get's SuperChild.. even though I haven't said that it should get superchild. All I want is to get just Child not superCHild.. Perhaps it's not possible to get like this?

You'll need to add a field called 'ojbConcreteClass' so that OJB knows which class to instantiate. Or you can super-references (in which case you don't need to duplicate the fields from Child in SuperChild in the repository file). See here for details on these strategies:

http://db.apache.org/ojb/docu/guides/advanced-technique.html#Mapping+Inheritance+Hierarchies

Also I don't know whether two connections on the same database works. You might run into problems with the cache. You should definitly have a look at the different cache implementations provided with OJB:

http://db.apache.org/ojb/docu/guides/objectcache.html

Tom