It should be on your classpath, I typically put the OJB.properties, and repository_* in WEB-INF/classes

-Brian

On Aug 26, 2004, at 6:03 PM, Henrique Faria wrote:

Hi!
I'm trying to use the Persistent Broker API from inside a servlet
environment (tomcat5 web container). The problem seems to be the web
application can't find the OJB property files (OJB.properties,
repository.xml). I get the following error:

[BOOT] ERROR: Creation of PersistenceBrokerFactory (PBF) instance
failed, can't get PBF class object StandardWrapperValve[isoservlet]:
Servlet.service() for servlet isoservlet threw exception
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError at
org.apache.ojb.broker.PersistenceBrokerFactory.defaultPersistenceBroker (
Unknown Source)

Where do I have to put my property files, in this case? Or what do I
have to configure in my web container (sorry if it isn't exactly in the
scope of the list)?
Thanks,

Henrique Faria           Senior Consultant
Java Software Team
tel:    55.11.3285 4699
cel:    55.11.9811 8281
fax:     55.11.3266 5121