databasePassword=

dbmsName=MySQL

jdbcLevel=3.0

jdbcRuntimeDriver=com.mysql.jdbc.Driver

urlProtocol=jdbc

urlSubprotocol=mysql

urlDbalias=//localhost/productos

torque.database=mysql

torque.database.createUrl=${urlProtocol}:${urlSubprotocol}://localhost/

torque.database.buildUrl=${urlProtocol}:${urlSubprotocol}://localhost/

##repository_database.xml##

<jdbc-connection-descriptor

                               jcd-alias="default"

                default-connection="true"

                platform="MySQL"

                jdbc-level="3.0"

                driver="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"

                protocol="jdbc"

                subprotocol="mysql"

                dbalias="//localhost/productos"

                username="root"

                password=""

                batch-mode="false"

                                useAutoCommit="1"

                                 ignoreAutoCommitExceptions="false"

        <object-cache class="org.apache.ojb.broker.cache.ObjectCacheDefaultImpl">

            <attribute attribute-name="timeout" attribute-value="900"/>

            <attribute attribute-name="autoSync" attribute-value="true"/>

        </object-cache>

        <connection-pool

            maxActive="21"

            validationQuery="@VALIDATION_QUERY@"

            testOnBorrow="@TEST_ON_BORROW@"

            testOnReturn="@TEST_ON_RETURN@"

        />

        <sequence-manager
className="org.apache.ojb.broker.util.sequence.SequenceManagerHighLowImpl">

            <attribute attribute-name="grabSize" attribute-value="20"/>

            <attribute attribute-name="autoNaming" attribute-value="true"/>

            <attribute attribute-name="globalSequenceId" attribute-value="false"/>

            <attribute attribute-name="globalSequenceStart" attribute-value="10000"/>

        </sequence-manager>

   </jdbc-connection-descriptor>

Thanks!

Regards,