Hi Armin, Hello Everyone,

Sorry to take so long to reply! Was trying as many combinations
as possible!

I'm using OJB within a servlet in a managed environment. That is
to say, I'm using OJB in the DAO layer of a Struts application
running in the SunONE application server.

As for the stack trace, I'm getting stuff in the stack trace saying:

org.apache.ojb.broker.PBFactoryException:
Borrow broker from pool failed,
using PBKey org.apache.ojb.broker.PBKey:
jcdAlias=, user=null, password=null

It looks like I'm running out of brokers? So, where do I set the
maxActive? In OJB.properties? In repository.xml?

If I comment out all the values in OJB.properties related to the
broker pool and have the entries only in repository.xml, is that
OK?

Also, the entries in the OJB.properties & repository.xml, like
maxActive, maxIdle are related to the broker pool or the
database connection pool?

And, since I'm running OJB within an app server and using a
JNDI lookup for the datasource, should I neccessarily use
#ConnectionFactoryClass=
org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.ConnectionFactoryManagedImpl?

As you can see, I'm really confused. :-)

Could you please help me?
I'm at my wits end and still haven't fixed this problem. Have to move to
production soon! :-((