On Tue, 7 Sep 2004, Armin Waibel wrote:

Wojciech CHMIELEWSKI wrote:

On Tue, 7 Sep 2004, Armin Waibel wrote:

Hi,

your mapping seems ok. Could you post the generated class-descriptor for
AddressTypeBO and AddressBO too?

there were send -> point 3) repository.xml - this only fragment of repository.xml, only class-descriptor for AddressTypeBO and AddressBO

oh, sorry I overlooked this - too long mail ;-)

The problem could be caused by the extents mapping of the BO object:

<class-descriptor
    class="com.chw.crm.BusinessObject.BO"

    <extent-class class-ref="com.chw.crm.BusinessObject.AddressBO"/>
    <extent-class class-ref="com.chw.crm.BusinessObject.AddressTypeBO"/>
</class-descriptor>

Assume BO class is only a base object for your business classes and you never want to query "give all BO objects". In this case you shouldn't declare AddressBO and AddressTypeBO as extent of BO.
Try to remove this entry and run your test again.

If this solve your problem try determine-extents="false" in AddressBO and AddressTypeBO to suppress generation of extent mapping.

many thanks, it helps ...

yes BO is only my base object.
but if BO wasn't only base object and I want query it. why isn't it works in my implementation ?? what was the cause ??

and once more many thanks ...