David Durham wrote:

Magnus wrote:

I just tried my file with suns JDK-1.5-rc on debian-amd64 and works
fine, thus it must have been a bug in IBM's JVM ( since all the other
components are the same ).

So, are you going to be able to use the JDK or are you stuck using IBM's JVM?

- Dave

I've switched environment to JDK-1.5-rc now, besides my Mac just stopped working for an unknown reason ( just won't start anymore ).

Thanks for all your support :)

regards,
/Magnus Sjöstrand