I really appreciate if someone could suggest me on the following ..

I have three independent tables  .

All three tables have part_num and part_serial as part of composite primary key in addition to other columns.

Question: How do I retrieve qty,cost and size by joining all three tables on part_num and
part_serial columns using OJB ???

How do I define this scenario as a class descriptor in repository.xml file ???

   T_PARTA                      T_PARTB                      T_PARTC

part_num(pk) part_num(pk) part_num(pk)
part_serial(pk) part_serial(pk) part_serial(pk)
system(pk) type(pk) dimension(pk)
qty cost size