Hi,

we are using OJB 1.0 and are greatly satisfied. Now we encounter some cases where we have recursive data-structures, like:

class A {
        Collection someAObjects; // Collection<A>
}

So every A-Object can have several sub-object of type A.
Currently we mapped this case as every other 1:N-relation in the
repository_user.xml file. But this solution is relatively expansive in terms of SQL-Queries which are sent to the database. But I remember that I saw I solution on your old web-pages where a special row-reader was created for reading tree-structures.

Do you have any documents or references where I can see an example of this approach?

With regards
Tino