hi armin,

i just commited this refactoring.

jakob

Armin Waibel schrieb:

Jakob Braeuchi wrote:

hi paul, armin,

anyway, i think we should cleanup this issue and not refeence CollectionProxyDefaultImpl directly.

+1

Armin

jakob

Armin Waibel schrieb:

Hi Paul,

Nase, Paul R. wrote:

Jakob,

This issue is very difficult to reproduce (intermittent - probably related to multiple threads), so we cannot easily answer "what class is returned by collectionField.get(owner)".

It looks like your second code snippet is from OJB 1.0.1, I should reiterate that we are still on version RC6.

Plus we are wondering how thread safe this area of code is (in RC6)?

A PB instance itself is not threadsafe (intended behavior). Each thread have to use it's own PB instance or if you want to share a PB instance make sure that only one thread is active working on that instance.

Thanks,

Paul