Hi,

LE-QUERE Gildas - REN wrote:

Hi David,

Thanks for your solution with the proxy, I tried it. The relationship is
loaded when I navigate however the elements are not filtered.

When  a proxy is used a proxy instance is set in the relationship attribute.
The proxy instance contains the  criteria to get the collection when the
relationship is navigated,  this criteria is not my criteria to filter the

Not sure, but maybe this could be useful

http://db.apache.org/ojb/docu/guides/advanced-technique.html#Customizing+collection+queries

The final goal is to get a collection of B where the filter='yyy' and and
the name of the A owner is 'xxx'
like the SQL statement :

select b
    from A (alias) a,  B (alias) b