the XDoclet output is the following
In fact now it doesn't process the Apartement.java file, and I don't know why
because It used to process the file before. However, even if the file was
processed by xdoclet, there was no result in the repository file, like now when
it's not processed, that's why I found it weird.
[ojbdoclet] Type kdms.core.Room
[ojbdoclet] Type kdms.core.NetworkAddress
[ojbdoclet] Type kdms.core.AbstractRoom
[ojbdoclet] Processed 3 types
[ojbdoclet] Processed 3 types
Sylvain.

Sylvain Juge wrote:

> Here is the XDoclet schema output (repository_user.xml)
> I removed all irrelevant data to keep it clear.

Ahem, I meant the console output when running Ant. The XDoclet module
should write out all classes that it processes.

Tom