> Hi All
> I use OJB for my Webapp Application  ( Webapp1 + Tomcat + OJB+ Oracle) ,
> is very grood performance BUT
> I haver other Webapp 2 do not use the OJB but use same Tomcat and Oracle
> (Webapp2 + Tomcat + Oracle )

Thats ok, but be very careful with sequence managers - i know most of them
are NOT happy with other apps doing inserts! see:
http://db.apache.org/ojb/docu/guides/sequencemanager.html

> My Problem
> when Webapp 2  (Update or Insert) in the Data Base the result is no 't
> visible for the Webapp 1
> what is best using for performance
>
> all table is refresh="true"
>
> or
>
> broker.removeCache()   before (insert or update  Webapp 2)

That depends on how often will app2 be updating/inserting data?

If app2 only does it every few hours, i would put some code in for app2 to
make a request to app1 to do a broker.clearCache() Note that app2 cant call
broker.clearCache() directly as that would be an instance of OJB under app2,
not app1.

However if app2 is going to be inserting/updating data fairly often then
you'd probably be better eliminating the cache.  Either use refresh=true on
class-descriptors, or more simply just switch to ObjectCachePerBrokerImpl
cache implementation (probably a better solution).

Daniel.