[moved down]

From: news [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Ilias Lazaridis
Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter wrote:
[moved down]

Ilias Lazaridis escreveu:

I've noticed several threads, which remained unanswered.

This could imply to visitors that the product OJB is death (or not yet
alive)

!!!

!!!

[...]

To distinguish a project:
  - care about newcomers
  - accept their laziness/confusion, point them to the relevant resource
    - hopefully they remember this in future.
      - and act the same against new newcomers.

A few answers can keep a newcomer within the project.

Increased userbase.

[...]

 > I think these comments would be fair for a commercial product,
[...] - (comments)

My suggestions are very fair, even within the context of open source, which has become high competitive.

Every involved parties (Team, Contributors, Users) should be interested to increase the user-base of OJB.

Questions like "Recommended ObjectCache for ODMG" should be served immediately with a link, even if this question was raised several times.

So, creating an FAQ, where every (even non experienced) community member can point the 'lazy' newcomers to the relevant subsection, should be a major goal.

.