Hi all,

Is anyone have a idea why ojb 1.0.1 doesn't see configuration files which are
directly in WEB-INF/classes? I am fighting with it all day and I am not able
to make it work, I use tomcat 5 embedded in Netbeans 4, I will download today
tomcat and make alone installation and try with it.

WEB-INF
  - classes
     - OJB.properties
     - repository.xml
     - repository_database.xml
     - repository_internal.xml

I have already successfully integrated xdoclet and torque in my Netbeans
webapp project. both of them I separated from application libs and sources so
they aren't packaged into web app war file. I included new build to main
project build file so from Netbeans one can quickly run xdoclet and setup-db
target.

I would like to contribute this blank webapp project but I still have this
little problem.

Best regards.