Hi Thomas,

sorry, I was for 2 days out of office, now my comments below ...
Thanks, Thomas.

Normally not. This coding does it for me. Wherever I changed my code in this manner, I don't got the warning _for this place_ anymore ... I think you got the warning further because your change didn't capture each occurrence of unTXed stores to db.
Well, I'll look for each store methode without transaction and change it in the right way.

The only criticism with the warning I see is that it won't tell you where a tx was missed.
I thing so too.

regards

Thomas