> Hi,
>
> I believe the reason that you've not had any answers on questions relating
> to OJB-JDO plugin is that few people are using it.

Yup.  Never tried it.  I tend to stick to the PB api, and make a little use
of the ODMG API.  I find the PB api to have much better performance. Yeah i
know it's proprietry... but who cares!  When i stated out with OJB, i dont
think the JDO implementation had been completed!  I got to know the other
APIs and stuck with them: I cant see any reason to start using JDO now.  I
think you'll find that this is the case for other people that have been
using OJB for some time.

> I believe that the reason that people aren't using it are that Sun's
> licensing on the JDO RI prevents it's use in production environments. Of
> course, I am happy to be proved wrong.
>
> When I see questions I *can* answer, and that I have time to answer, I do
> so. I believe that many others are in the same boat.

Same here! but i never answer JDO questions as the people asking the
questions already know more about it than me :)

Daniel.