Hi,

That is the answer I needed, I undersand from what you wrote that it is not
essential to write lock or makePersistent before changes. Then in fact
everything works fine. Someone earlier wrote very clearly that I shouldn't do
that (lock after modfying) and that is why I made my design like that :/

Thanks for helping.

Łukasz Korzybski