Hello,

I have question regarding per PersistentBroker cache implementation in
ojb-1.0.1 in Tomcat environment. I use ODMG transactions, and I have noticed
that when I have two odmg transactions at the same time each in different
thread, then one of them sees the other's not commited modifications on
objects (dirty read).

I have read that PB clears cache when it is returned to the pool, commited,
aborted. Firstly these two transaction have to use the same PB
otherwise the problem wouldn't appear (which is logical). But it appears that
the cache of the PB is not cleared when the first odmg-tx returns PB to the
pool.

Should I explicitly invoke close() on PB?

Regards