> I bumped into some strange thing  in ojb xdoclet:
> I need mapping wich gave me Armin: interface descriptor has field
> descriptors but doesn't have table attribute
> class descriptor has both the same field descriptors and table attribute
>
> but if I specify *generate-table-info="true" in interface descriptor
> *xdoclet generates field descriptors and table attribute too

Thats by design. You could use factory-class/factory-method to hide
the implementation class from OJB and thus 'instantiate' the interface
as far as OJB is concerned.

> if I specify *generate-table-info="false" in interface descriptor
> *xdoclet doesn't generate table attribute but it doesnt generate field
> descriptors too

Again by design: the interface is only used to establish inheritance
relationships. The class/interface must be mapped to a table in order
to be able to use field/reference/collection descriptors.

Btw, I think Armin forgot the table attribute in the class descriptor
in the mapping he gave you.

Tom