Hi All,

we have class A, Class B extends A and has a "super" reference-descriptor to A,
Class C extends B and has a "super" reference-descriptor to B
when we retrieve an instance of C and update a field which is part of A class
it doesn't work.

I debugged OJB source and found out this happens because the
AnonymousPersistentFieldForInheritance stores the references objects (like B
and A) in a Map leading that The currentImage and the beforeImage in
ObjectEnvlope are the same.

is it possible to configure OJB not to store the references in a Map.

Thanks Ziv.